My dear Jose,****

** **

At the outset  I appreciate the polite tone in your post. May I also state
that I do not seek your agreement to what I write nor do I lose my sleep if
you disagree. Whenever I come across wrong, incorrect or misleading
reporting /information, I try to place on record to the best of my ability
the correct information backed by solid evidence, wherever possible.
Whether that person accepts it or not is beyond my control. After all, one
can take a horse to the water but one cannot make it drink.****

** **

Now before I proceed to answer your questions, permit me to reciprocate by
posing a few questions to you. The debate on this thread started with
Santosh Helekar making the following provocative, false, misleading,
malicious and mischievous statements about the contents of the post and the
CSF:****

** **

a)  It is a Catholic propaganda outfit as much as the Hindu Janajagruti
Samiti is a Hindu propaganda outfit.****

b)  it would want to point out the flaws in the Hindu religion, and offer
the Christian gospel as the answer.****

c)  Sandesh  is understandably offended by the anti-Hindu propaganda of CSF.
****

d) he is lashing out against the CSF in response****

** **

May I suggest that you examine your conscience and answer the following
questions:****

** **

**1.       **Was Santosh right and justified in equating the CSF with the
HJS, an organisation with a violent past and history?****

**2.       ** Did the said post of CSF point out flaws in the hindu
religion?****

**3.       ** Was  there was anti-hindu propaganda in the post?****

**4.       **Was Sandesh  lashing out at the CSF or at the Church? ****

**5.       **Did Santosh adduce any evidence to support his statements.? ***
*

If your answer to any of the above is no, did you think it proper to
correct this malicious misinformation, communalisation of an innocuous
report and smearing of an organisation?****

**6.       **In the past we have seen the smearing of Fr Cedric Prakash, Dr
Manmohan Singh,  Dr John Dayal and others. Do you agree with the smearing?
If not, did you think it fit to speak out?****

**7.       **Do you believe that the demonising and smearing of individuals
and organisations without adducing any evidence is healthy and proper and
conducive to communal harmony? If not, what action have you taken to
counter such propaganda?****

** **

Incidentally, for your kind information kindly note that I am not a member
of the CSF or any political  organisation.  And let me also kindly assure
you that the CSF is taken seriously by people and organisations which
matter and count. ****

                Please refer to the foll  weblink:****

** **

                http://www.thecsf.org/home.html****