-----Original Message-----
From: Roland Francis

> For those with a yearning to see something old, Goan and Konkani,
> Frank Fernand's 1963 film in black and white on YouTube (the full
> version 1hr 56mins) will stir many memories. The comedy scenes, the
> songs, the actors Anthony Mendes and Souza Ferrao among others, the
> pristine scenes of a beautiful Goa not too long ago all make for
> leisure time well spent.

RESPONSE: Err...What about the rights of the copyright holder. I believe that would be Jerome Mendes of Leonoras (Verna) fame. I think he owns the original 36mm movie reels too which he did convert to DVDs which are on sale in Goa - Leonoras for certain; perhaps other outlets too.

- B

                      Protect Goa's natural beauty

                   Support Goa's first Tiger Reserve

 Sign the petition at:     http://www.goanet.org/petition/petition.php

  • ... Roland Francis
    • ... Nascy Caldeira
    • ... Carvalho
    • ... Bosco D
    • ... Cecil Pinto
      • ... Frederick FN Noronha फ्रेड्रिक नोरोन्या *فريدريك نورونيا
    • ... MD
    • ... Bosco D