Fr Micael Fernandes writes " He strove to unite the
clergy under the banner of Catholic Priests Conference of
India (CPCI), an initiative that was 'hijacked' by the then
local representative of the CBCI through two lieutenants --
later duly rewarded, one as seminary Rector and the other as
pastoral institute Director."

Does anyone know the politics enough of the times enough to explain this
allusion?

Augusto

--

Augusto Pinto