I think Gobolinux should become GobolinuxPackageManager to work with all distros!

In the "Gobolinux Way" of managing packages,
I would highlight:

0) we have an organized packages filesystem hierarchy that is easy to understand, track and maintain using any simple/normal filemanager.

1) we can have concurrent application versions installed at the same time; if you upgrade your system and something goes wrong, it is easy to downgrade any package needed (without uninstalling any version of it), or at any time just use an old version of the application.

2) [at that time, I thought on this but dont remember having tested it] we can have libraries (".so" files) with the same name for different applications; when it runs with LD_LIBRARY_PATH, it is granted no conflict will ever happen; but such libs would never become global either.

I dont have much knowledge tho.. would someone hightlight something else that could be attractive when using on other distros?