Greetings!

It is with pleasure that I announce the release of GoboLinux 015 -- the
alternative Linux distribution.

After an hiatus of 6 years, we have returned with an updated set of
packages and some infrastructure changes that have come for better. Some of
the major points of this release are:

- Migration from the /System/Links hierarchy to /System/Index
- Embracing "root" as super user name -- that should make recipes more
simple to write and soften the task of preparing new releases
- Live USB support off the shelf
- Adoption of Enlightenment as the desktop environment for the first time

Thanks to each of you who tested the alpha and beta snapshots and for those
of you who contributed with Recipes. I would also like to personally extend
my gratitude to Jonas Karlsson, Michael Homer, Hisham Muhammad, and Andre
Detsch for the many working hours dedicated to shaping the foundations of
015.

The ISO is available for download here:
http://gobolinux.org/iso/GoboLinux-015-i686.iso
http://gobolinux.org/iso/GoboLinux-015-i686.md5

Please give it a spin and contact us through our mailing lists and
#gobolinux at irc.freenode.net to give us your feedback.

Thanks!
Lucas