On Sun, May 11, 2014 at 3:55 PM, Hugo Barrocas <barroca...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Great Work! :)

Thanks Hugo!

Tested it with the LiveCD via USB flash, worked ok.

> Installed it in an Asus EeePC, installer worked ok.
>
> As a simple user, here are the small things that I noticed after install:
> - Locale settings apllied during install were ignored. It defaulted to
> English.

I have noticed that too -- although it does seem to work fine with the
superuser account. That has something to do with the modification of the
configuration files on the fly. I'll take a look.

> - No graphical login. Only text, and after Login and password, "startx"
> works ok.

We have not included any graphical login interface on this release. We may
revisit that on 016.

> - Wifi not working, EConnMann not able to scan or connect any Wifi. (Wired
> runs fine).
> - Cannot add/confire Broadband, options are blackened out.

Oops -- I will investigate what happened. I am currently out of country,
but will return next week and update you with a workaround or updated
package(s) to have that fixed.

> - Missing a simple text editor, but "Compile Ecrire" solves it.

Ecrire was supposed to be part of the ISO, but in the last minute it shown
numerous usability and stability issues. I ended up deciding to leave it
out for the time being.

> - Inserted USB flash disks are recognized, but not mounted. Using the file
> manager to mount/umount/eject doesn't work. (Only command line, having to
> "sudo mkdir" and "sudo mount").
> - Clock on the "shelf" is missing the ability to change/correct the date
> or time.

Well, that is already enough to keep us busy! Thank you very much for
taking your time to write this report. Again, I will dedicate some days
next week to have these problems fixed.

Best regards!
Lucas