I have took the time to see GoboLinux projects (in github, yay!) and I must
say it's a mess.
Anyone trying to get into the priject and taking a look will see lots of
poojects which 50% of them  are really dead, so I wanted someone to add a
way to distinguish which projects are dead from that which are not, either
changing them to another account or adding them (dead) or (unmantained) in
 the name of the repo so that anyone is able to see to diferentiate those
Of course, github itself will do this by showing first those with latest
commits, but it may be a good idea to make it more apparent.

--Sergio