Hello,
I'm trying to get GoboLinux to boot from a USB flash drive which I prepared using UNetBootin. However, after selecting GoboLinux from UNetBootin's boot menu, I encounter the following error:

"Opps. Can't mount fs. Please mount on /Mount/CD-ROM"

So I try to mount my USB drive (which appears to be on /dev/sdb on /Mount/CD-ROM with the following command:

"mount /dev/sdb /Mount/CD-ROM"

It yields the following error:

"mount: mounting on /dev/sdb on /Mount/CD-ROM failed: invalid argument".

Note that changing "sdb" for "sdb1" yields the exact same error. This happens on both my laptop and my desktop PC. At this point I don't know what to do next, any idea?
Thanks in advance,

Adrien Jaguenet