Sorry, I sent that too soon.

One argument against underscores in numbers and other discardable syntax is the
tooling in Go to parse and regenerate go code, as in gofmt. It may be more
complicated to keep the “original input format” around and that is a pretty
good argument—unless that is already there for input values in hex.

Michael Jones
michael.jo...@gmail.com