The core problem was:
w.Header().Set("Content-Disposition","attachment;filename=" +
strOutputFileOfJournalctl)
Should actually be:
w.Header().Add("Content-Disposition","attachment;filename=" +
strOutputFileOfJournalctl)

I preferred to put the above line before the serveFile.

That's all. Thanks to everyone who dropped by.