>> Go has to run in environments where runtime code-generation /
modification is not allowed.

Where you find that I wrote about that?
The generic code (not a parametrized code) executed in the same manner as
the reflection works.
But with a single and very big differnce.
The reflection is slow because it designed to be "for all occasions".
The generic code are:
- Analysed by the compiler
- Optimised by the compiler
- Unnecessary code eliminated by the compiler (maximally reduced some
procedures  to minimal overhead)

This is a main reason why the compiled generic code (not a parametrized
code) in the most cases not a much more slower than a non-generic code (but
not always).

P.S.

Seriously, where you found that I wrote something about the requirements of
the "runtime code-generation / modification" in my examples?
Yes, my English is terrible but I never did not mention these notions.