On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 5:50 AM, Sam Vilain <s...@parsable.com> wrote:
> Overall, go's clean vendoring and general 'import' approach leads to git
> submodules being a perfect fit.  Everything else is now legacy.

I couldn't agree more to this. Been using git submodule for a few
years, I did try giving other tools a try but it felt like too much
effort given familiarity with using submodules. The only downside is
when the third party repo is not in a git repository (mercurial), but
that can be worked around by git-hg cloning it.

nazri