On 2016-07-25 12:35, roger peppe wrote:
On 24 July 2016 at 13:14, Johann Höchtl <johann.hoec...@gmail.com> wrote:
Instead of thanking all reporters individually I'll do it here. I didn't expect
a clear winner but some of the rationales for prefering one dependency mgmt
tool over the other became more clear to me.

To sum it up: I'll stick with godeps. It seems it hits somewhere the sweetspot
between following go's way to organize source code and provides a thin,
meaningful utility layer above.
I'm presuming you mean "godep" here. godeps is a different tool with
an unfortunately
similar name (they were both developed independently at roughly the same time).
You are right, godep
https://github.com/tools/godep
Was typing on mobile phone out of memory.
However the submodule approach of godeps is also compeling