On Fri, Sep 23, 2016 at 9:03 AM Ahmy Yulrizka <yulri...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I understand that, I dont either. But what's the idea behind not having
it at the first place? Is there more to it other than make it more simple?

Being it an interface, it's universal. One can choose a simple number,
string, etc. to be an error, someone else may choose to include a core dump
in it - or whatever.

The predeclared error is just the interface, it has no implementation per
se. That comes from package errors, for example, but I, for one import it
rarely and any program can live without it, if needed.

--

-j