Hi Folks,

Love to watch more and more code reviews like this
( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIWFnNz8mF4 ) from Francesc Campoy. while
watching the code review i got a very silly doubt in the following code
snippet.

Assume I have Ten tasks & set concurrency value to be 10. would that be
guaranteed that we have 10 goroutines processing 10 Tasks?

I don't see that happening  .. thoughts.

https://github.com/philipithomas/iterscraper/blob/master/main.go#L60

for i := 0; i < *concurrency; i++ {
log.Printf(" loop %d ", i)
go func() {
defer wg.Done()
for t := range tasks {
log.Printf("concurrency: %d task: %d ", i, t.id)
site, err := fetch(t.url, t.id, columns)
if err != nil {
log.Printf("could not parse website %v ", err)
continue
}
results <- site
}

}()

and how the same program behaves if we have 2 Concurrency value with 20
tasks and vice versa?

Thanks
SJ