Hi Tong,

the README example shows logging request related information (method, url) in
addition to the response related stuff.

Most of the request related information is easy to get directly from the
request object, so I didn’t implement any special support for that yet.

That being said, I could imagine adding a `Read` metrics field for the number
of bytes read from the request’s body.

What sort of metrics did you have in mind?

Cheers
Felix