The following answer to a similar question answers how to do, what I want
to do without altering commands issued by go  build -x.
Maybe I should had rephrased my question.

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/golang-nuts/NPEKogRR9Q0/IC-IUUy7CQAJ

So you can declare symbols as weak (which I didn't know about) and the
linker will not complain about them missing. You could provide a default
implementation then and let some other object file and/or shared library
override it with a strong symbol.

Or you could use

-Wl,-unresolved-symbols=ignore-all

or

-Wl,--warn-unresolved-symbols

with
//#cgo LDFLAGS:

Obviously I didn't searched the mailing list thoroughly enough before
making my post. Sorry for the noise.

Yours sincerely,

Eric Wolf