Hi,

I am wondering how i could compile html template against well-known
structures
to get better performance of it, but keep maintainability and security at
high levels.

See this template
https://github.com/mh-cbon/mdl-go-components/blob/master/mdl/templates/button.tmpl

And this implementation against its well known structure
https://github.com/mh-cbon/mdl-go-components/blob/master/mdl/fast/render.go#L66

My benchmark shows an awesome performance increase

$ go test -bench=.
BenchmarkRenderWithTemplate-4          30000         56485 ns/op
BenchmarkRenderWithFast-4            2000000           968 ns/op
PASS
ok      command-line-arguments  4.989s

But i don t feel like doing it by hands... Possible, but its an hard time
of maintenance and production.

I hope and would like to have a program that would take a template and a
struct in input,
and produces a func or struct (whatever) in output.

So I wonder if anyone could provide some tips and hints about automation of
such work,
for instance i don t have any other clues other than getting wetting my
feet into the ast tree and playing with go generate.

thanks