hi, thanks.

tbh, i m not sure i feel like i want to do php-like dev in go.
I m not even certain that the apparent gain in flexibility and speed of
development really worth it.
Guts tell me this is like giving the wrong tools to the wrong worker to do
the wrong job.
A front end dev won t really benefit of such powerfull templates, and it
could probably
give him way more hard time than benefits, a backend dev does not really
benefit of such
intrusion of his code into the presentation layer, he usually is not so
good in design.
Also, i don t think it helps to solve the general problem of go with
templating,
express similarities but yet avoid duplication, when you develop a backend
you have hundreds of pages very similar to each other, a table of users or
a table of blog posts
its a table after all, except those little differences in the number and
types of column,
which go really is not good to manage, because their are totally different
according to its type model.
Giving more responsibility and power to the presentation, to me, really
does not sound to be a way to solve that.
Recently i worked on a component oriented approach with a clear separation
of concerns
between the client and server domains, i found it was a good fit between
all parameters i identified
and felt concerned with.
yet i guess we agree to say its a waste to loose so much machine resource
with the current implementation of templates, even though,
and as often with go, there are lots of great and awesome properties in it.