James, thanks for response. I am using go1.7.5 linux/amd64

I have no that client available too - it was originally seen in production
logs, and now I rely only on SSLLabs handshake emulation feature that has
that Chrome 49 SP3 client in list.

Here is what SSLLabs shows for that client when application behind Heroku
proxy:

Firefox 49 / XP SP3
<https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/viewClient.html?name=Firefox&version=49&platform=XP%20SP3&key=137>
 RSA
2048 (SHA256)
<https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=centrifugo.herokuapp.com#3605008a4b977a443f4f14e3c072d362c55475e7797b46554cc3088f8cbfa11b>
   TLS 1.2 TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_GCM_SHA256   ECDH secp256r1  FS

For Go I used both examples from
https://gist.github.com/FZambia/b51fa33ea4ec78caa7722299da5ae09e - one with
default config, and one with all available cipher suites set in TLSConfig
and PreferServerCipherSuites option. Both examples use autocert (Let's
Encrypt) to get HTTPS certificate. Output of SSLLabs in both cases is:

Chrome 49 / XP SP3
<https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/viewClient.html?name=Chrome&version=49&platform=XP%20SP3&key=136>
 Server
sent fatal alert: handshake_failure

And no cipher suite supported by both client and server in logs for this
handshake.

понедельник, 6 февраля 2017 г., 17:15:04 UTC+3 пользователь James Bardin