On 02/05/2017 09:44 AM, Alexandr Emelin wrote:
> Chrome 49 on Windows XP SP3

Are you using a cert from let's encrypt? There have been issues in the
past (although LE officially lists Windows XP with SP3 as supported),
check these links out:

https://github.com/certbot/certbot/issues/1660

https://community.letsencrypt.org/t/lets-encrypt-certificates-do-not-work-on-xp-in-ie8-or-chrome/2654/13

https://community.letsencrypt.org/t/xp-compatibility-issues/24277

If possible try to buy a cert (there are some for ~5$) from someone else
that is still selling SHA1 certs and try it again with that one.

My totally personal opinion however is to simply drop XP support. It's a
dying and unsupported OS with some major security flaws, but I know that
this route is not always an option.