The cognitive difference is huge in Go's favor. Aside from that the new
impressive gc results built for low latency can be a good argument.

We have deployed a number of services in Go over the past months and are
very happy with the performance. We used to do all these in Java but Go is
easier to both develop and deploy as well as fast so the choice is easy
going forward.

The only argument imho could be if you have some library in Scala/Java that
implements something really specific with high quality then it makes sense
I guess to reuse that.