You may have come across this already, but here is another example of a
team moving from Scala to Go

https://movio.co/blog/migrate-Scala-to-Go/

Though not a move from Scala, Uber has also published some articles on how
they've built high-speed services with Go.

https://eng.uber.com/go-geofence/

--
Kevin Powick