Hi,

I made this package to spare me some efforts
while maintaining README files of my projects.

Its a binary written in go which take advantages
of text/template to allow dynamic generation
of the README file with help of
 some fine grained helpers.

Just check the README file of the project <https://github.com/mh-cbon/emd>
and compare it with the e.md file
<https://github.com/mh-cbon/emd/blob/master/README.e.md>
I created for this project.

With help of emd, now i can invoke
   emd gen -out README.md
to generate an updated version of the README file
(for most of what is doable to automate).

Find the list of helpers here
<https://github.com/mh-cbon/emd#templates-helper>

I think its a good companion with godoc,
each other being strong in the companion weaknesses.
godoc is better for structured text for api documentation,
markdown is better at loosely structured text.

Find the repo at https://github.com/mh-cbon/emd

That s it!