Hi,

some more updates

there has been several beta since last time, last one is
https://github.com/mh-cbon/emd/releases/tag/0.0.9-beta7

changes

   - new functions:
   -*yaml(file string, keypaths ...string)*: parses and build new yaml
   content of given file.
   -*preline(pre , content string)*: prepends pre for every lines of
   content.
   -*echo(s ...string)*: echo every string s.
   -*read(file string)*: returns file content.
   - toc: multiple fixes
   - prelude: multiple fixes
   - fix #13 <https://github.com/mh-cbon/emd/issues/13>: add new template
   to show a license badge.
   - fix #14 <https://github.com/mh-cbon/emd/issues/14>: improved badge
   output, removed useless whitespace.
   - fix #2 <https://github.com/mh-cbon/emd/issues/2>: codeship badge
   template, added a CsProjectID parameter.
   - exec/shell/cat/gotest: avoid pre defined formatting, old behavior can
   be reset via new options defined into the prelude data.