:-)

I see what you mean, but unfortunately I cannot put it back just yet.. ;-)

But the whole idea is a good thing to explore.
Most of the data chunks I use have certain sizes - perhaps I can sort them
into some groups hold by separate pools.
I'm going to look int this kind of solution.

Thank you very much, Jan!