Hi,

As you at this kind of work, have you considered a reliable one-liner to
install dependencies ?

I got that own, just today, from a gae repo (?), anyways here it is,

go get -u -v $(go list -f '{{join .Imports "\n"}}{{"\n"}}{{join
.TestImports "\n"}}' ./... | sort | uniq | grep -v golang-samples)

Problem is, it did not quiet work for me when i put that into my travis :x
https://travis-ci.org/mh-cbon/dht/jobs/260206514

even when i restart the job.

Do you have any ideas how to fix that ?

thanks