On 2017-08-25 12:53, Henrik Johansson wrote:
> Yes it works ok we have done it as well but a common interface wouldbe
> convenient. Especially when opentracing whose Go libs seems to take off
> nicely with afaik a common interface. Logging seems even simpler.
>
> I have started to use Zap pervasively and its typed API is very neat.

I did a survey involving basically every logger library I could find
some time ago and ended up concluding that non of them had an easy way
to do logging to systemd in the form "<X>message" on stdout/stderr.
(where X is the syslog level).
So we ended up doing our own logging library. I don't think Zap was
around at the time.

Yeah... I know... The log15 author has a point. But I find the result
pretty useful.

/Peter