> I am trying to learn golang too. and I have never ever build a website.
> All the experience that I have is by building SHINY R dashboards.I tried
> almost all the framework. But I liked REVEL. Because speed and concurrency
> is not my concern I just want to write simple database web applications.

You should definetly check that out. It's the best I have come across. It
creates the entire directory structure for you at one command. All you have
to do is change the code peice by piece.

And there is another project called VECTY. But I mailed them and they told
me it's not documented yet. and it could have bugs.

So trust me try revel for a few days after that choose whatever you want
to....