Hi,

The configuration is the structure defined as

type Configuration struct {
        IpToSend     string
        PortToSend   string
        Device       string
}

The json file is
{
  "IpToSend" :"",
  "PortToSend" :"2075",
  "Device" : "eth1"
}

The output of fmt.Sprintf("%T %#v", conf, conf) is

&main.Configuration{IpToSend:"", PortToSend:"2075", Device:"eth1"}

Swig if of version 3.0, I recently generated these code.

Thank you so much!

Chun