On Wednesday, 13 December 2017 13:40:18 UTC+1, erfang...@gmail.com wrote:

> How can write a compiler Using C as test.exe then can use from test.exe
> compiler any where... so can write a input file like hello world
> application and generate executable file using test.exe.
>
> undrestand?

Yes.

This task is simple.

1. Buy the Dragon Book (Aho, Ullman, et al.)
2. Read it.
3. Understand it.
4. Get CPU documentation for all architectures you want to support.
5. Get OS documentation on how loading and syscalls works.
6. Write your own cross compiler.

Depending on your preexisting knowhow this might take
from 12 month to 10 years. This isn't something which can
be explained in a mailing list.

V.