The technique of generating an object file directly from the compiler
does not have a name.

Many other compilers do the same thing  For example, clang/LLVM does it.

These questions about how compilers work do not have anything to do
with Go, and I encourage you to take them to some other group.

Also, no offense, but I encourage you to find somebody who is fluent
in both your language and English to help you write these questions.
It is often very difficult to understand what you are asking.

Ian