I would rank them mostly unused. There was a point someone made in the past
how choosing between design patterns is the equivalent of choosing calling
conventions for functions, I don't remember the source, but I agree with
the comparison. Most of these are superseded by struct and interface
composition, along with general interface use. I've recently seen a factory
in Go, it was rewritten into explicit declaration and this simplified the
code. The visitor "pattern" is just a function that gets called for a
traversed composite structure like a list or tree (see filepath.Walk).