Hi Chris,

I am not sure that you have provided sufficient information for a good
response. The performance of your search will depend a lot more on the way
in which your data is being stored and retrieved.

For example, having multiple database queries running on the same data
would probably not provide much improvement and may even produce worse
results.
If you had multiple *different* tables or data sources which needed
searching at the same time, that may be a better place to run multiple
concurrent searches.