On Thu, May 3, 2018 at 10:14 PM Louki Sumirniy <
louki.sumirniy.stal...@gmail.com> wrote:

> As some here may know, I am implementing a novel binary tree based on
complete trees and using ideas from B-heaps in order to achieve maximum
data cache locality in a search and sort algorithm.

> Note that this is not really at all an OOP paradigm that I am trying to
ape with this.

> I have the base type that concerns itself with the walk, search, insert
and delete functions in an interface.

> The b.Overloads - I am not sure, whether it should be pass by value or
pass by reference. I think pass by reference adds an extra resolution step,
but it is probably more expensive as every call of the functions will have
to perform this dereference.

> Thanks in advance for any feedback on this.

- Novelty is only valid when established by peer review. Self-claimed
novelty often means just lack of research. Even if eventually correct, it's
a warning sign for me meanwhile.

- Attempts to make non-interface types in Go behave in the OOP-style
inheritance is usually a telling sign of using the wrong language - or
abusing one - to solve the problem.

- Pass by reference has not even a well defined meaning in Go.

No insult intended, you've explicitly asked for _any_ feedback. My
apologies if you feel offended anyway,

--

-j