I agree with the first part, but not the second - 'for' is far more 'Go
like' in terms of clarity and meaning

Compare the first few meanings of 'loop':
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/loop?s=t

with 'for': http://www.dictionary.com/browse/for?s=t

Although I think 'desirous' would be an excellent new keyword:

desirous of: a longing for something

desirous <cond> {
}

Jamie