Callbacks are not something that is considered a standard aspect to Go
programming, in the same sense as you might see them in something like
js/Node.js async programming. The fact that you mentioned Web programming
explains why you might have been exposed to the concept, when it is
describing your http handlers (function mapped to urls like  "/hello"). So
it is likely that you won't see too much specific training material on the
topic of "callbacks". But if you are interested in web services, you could
take a look at some of the tutorials on the curated awesome-go site:
https://github.com/avelino/awesome-go#tutorials

If you just want to see a generic example of passing functions as
arguments, to be used as callbacks:
https://play.golang.org/p/IvY3RCpEJvN

Justin