Hello louki. Can you give us a little example about what you mean. I don't
really understand this sentence for me "don't share state to communicate,
communicate to share state."

Thanks a lot for all your answears

> To use callbacks in Go you must follow Functional Programming rules about
> shared data. In simple terms, you cannot share data. You can pass pointers
> to shared data structures, and likely will have to but as soon as you start
> using also goroutines you will end up with race conditions. To solve this
> problem the best way usually will be to create a collection of functions
> that isolate this state data from callers and ensures that changes to it
> are not clobbered by other threads.
>
> It is not outside the scope of Go idiom to use callbacks, as you may be
> familiar with the laws of Go - don't share state to communicate,
> communicate to share state.
>
> On Saturday, 5 May 2018 03:53:13 UTC+3, Eduardo Moseis Fuentes wrote:
>>
>> HI everyone I´m Eduardo from Guatemala and I'm beginer. I'm  interesting
>> in all scope golang in fact  I was download a little book about it, but I
>> need learn more about callbacks because the book don´t has enough
>> information on callbacks. May somebody  tell me where can I  find more
>> information?. HELP ME PLEASE  THANKS God Bless you

   - FLORENT GIRAUD
   - mail : *fgir...@student.42.fr <fgir...@student.42.fr>*
   - tel : *06.62.56.10.85*