I don't understand why you are saying this after how many times so many
people have pointed out that

  while Condition() { ... }

is expressed as

  for Condition() { ... }

The for statement with a single clause IS a while loop. You can make it
explicit by putting semicolons on each side of the condition expression but
it's not necessary.

The only thing you can't do without an if statement at the end of a for
statement block is exactly

  do { ... } while Condition()

style 'run once before condition check.

Which has to be done this way:

  for {
    if Condition() {
      break

and for { ... } is equivalent to while true { ... } infinite loop (notice
how it's shorter?)