Hi,

We've implemented a small tool to facilitate design-by-contract by
generating code from the conditions described in the function descriptions.
While others have implemented Go libraries (e.g., [1]), we wanted something
that gives us readable code with no extra dependencies. Moreover, we found
contracts to be highly relevant and wanted to have them synchronized with
the documentation.

So far, we found contracts not only to be valuable for validating the
programs, but also as a means to formally document how the results are
conditioned on the inputs ("if no error, then we expect the result to be
...").

The github repository is:
https://github.com/Parquery/gocontracts

Any feedback and ideas are highly welcome!

[1] https://github.com/lpabon/godbc

Cheers,
Marko