Hi I am trying to make an game of Connect Five using Golang, I have
already made an player versus player mode so I am making the player versus
computer mode. At first I attempted to use if functions that detect when
they need to block the player but it can't win without placing blocks for
itself. Also another problem is that the computer have a chance on placing
on the player's block. So I need some help, I know you are all wonderful
coders.