It's a little unclear to me what exactly you're trying to check; giving
an example might make it easier to advise.

But in any case, Go doesn't have anything quite like static_assert in
C/C++. Depending on what you're trying to do, you could put a call to
panic in an init() function, which would at least catch the error on
program start.

Quoting hay (2018-10-27 18:07:08)