Hi robert, I'm looking for something C/C++ like static assertion to check
few things at compile time.

Hi Ian, thanks for the reply. It is checking at init at the moment.

It is basically string or/and version checks. I'll give simple example. In
C++ it will be something like this.

class Foo
{
    public:
        static const string bar = "bar-version-01";
};

static_assert(Foo::bar != "bar-version-01", "Foo::bar version not same :(");

Above code will not compile if Foo::bar is different.