Sorry for the ambiguity. As I understand it, the "fo" compiler simply
rewrites the generic function/method using the supplied type parameters and
then tries to compile it. It would be an interesting exercise to try the
Graph example, but as it is, I'm not certain how it would handle it, or if
it can.