Hi,

I want to write a simple Go http daemon that return a static string
regardless what the request is,
like this
one: https://github.com/suntong/dbab/blob/master/src/bin/dbab-svr#L20

and it needs to be working under systemd.

*What is the best example that I can start with?* (They both, Go http
daemon and systemd, and new to me)

I found

enricofoltran <https://gist.github.com/enricofoltran>/main.go
<https://gist.github.com/enricofoltran/10b4a980cd07cb02836f70a4ab3e72d7>

A simple golang web server with basic logging, tracing, health check,
graceful shutdown and zero dependencies

but it seems not supporting https requests,

I also found

tabalt <https://github.com/tabalt>/gracehttp
<https://github.com/tabalt/gracehttp>

a simple and graceful HTTP server for Golang

which seems quite complete, it has nice single-handling and https support.
but there is no mentioning of how it can work under systemd, which could be
troublesome,
like the question I found at why systemd cannot start golang web app
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/37297714/why-systemd-cannot-start-golang-web-app>

Any help appreciated. Thx.