[resending, sorry sam]

On Fri, Nov 23, 2018 at 10:50 AM Sam Whited wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 22, 2018, at 21:14, Tong Sun wrote:
> > and it needs to be working under systemd.
> > …
> > but there is no mentioning of how it can work under systemd, which could
> > be
> > troublesome,
> > like the question I found at why systemd cannot start golang web app
> > <
> https://stackoverflow.com/questions/37297714/why-systemd-cannot-start-golang-web-app
> >

> I'm not really sure what you're asking, Go binaries aren't doing anything
> special and systemd can start them just like any other program. Are you
> looking for an example service/socket file that lets you bind to port 443,
> or wondering what type of service to use? Or are you getting some other
> kind of error?

Both Go http daemon and systemd, and new to me, and I was looking for an
example that they work well together, and I found above.

No, I'm not looking for an service/socket example, just normal Go http
server started from systemd, and the only thing I found them both mentioned
is in above stackoverflow question
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/37297714/why-systemd-cannot-start-golang-web-app>
.

Hence I'm asking for a simplest Go http daemon that works under systemd.