I think people are misunderstanding my equal footing need. I don’t mean for all
applications, I mean for a application.

Here’s another example. You have a enterprise payroll application. You have a
model package. You have model.Employee. Having to use model.Employee throughout
the application is noise. Everyone working on the application knows that
Employee means model.Employee. It is part of the language (dsl in a way) for
that application.