Hi,

For anyone still interested in this project but held back by the EFL build
or runtime dependency then I have good news:
* Our new default driver does not rely on additional libraries * :)

We have moved to an OpenGL driver - using go-gl and glfw so all you need is
the system libraries - and nothing for the app users to install.
There are a couple of performance issues that we will be working on but it
is currently capable of running all the apps that were written with the
previous driver.

I hope this is helpful to some folk - apologies for reviving the old thread.
Andrew

http://andywilliams.me
http://ajwillia.ms