this issue involves much more than Go code For example , we for whom
English is not our native language use 'Google translate' to translate our
golang-nuts questions into English and the golang-nuts responses back to
our native language.  The second translation often produces produces
very-strange (and often laughable) native language translations. So I think
it is safe to conclude the first translation produces similar things in
English because many of the golang-nuts responses indicate  gross
misunderstanding of original question.

Some golang-nuts members are native Americans who have very little
tolerance for non-American English