Hello,

I need some assistance to export a GO dll function to a C program.

The C program (wich i m not the author) required to call a function with
this name: _RVExtension@12

so, i simply declare my go function like this:

//export _RVExtension@12
func _RVExtension@12(output *C.char, outputsize C.size_t, input *C.char) {
Saisissez le code ici...

but when i try to compile it, it returns an illegal character U+0040 '@'
error.

Do you know if there is a workaround about this ? I m not familiar with C
code and i don't understand why there is @12 in the function name.

note: for the 64 bits the entry point is simple : RVExtension and it works
perfectly well.